Experience: 10+ Years
- 10 or more years experience in developing J2EE applications
- Understands architectural best practices and apply them across a breadth of technologies to orchestrate a solution.
- Broad knowledge on a wide spectrum of technologies with deep knowledge in two or more core technology areas.
- Capability to articulate on trends in developments in technology, and understand their usability in solution architecture.
- Able to deep dive into source code to trouble-shoot problems and give expert guidance on timely resolution.
- Should be highly proficient in Java technologies and Web-services.
- Should have been a lead designer for at least 2 years.
- Should have architected one or more J2EE solutions
- Knowledge of traditional enterprise application integration (EAI) products such as IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic server, JBOSS etc.
- Knowledge of Oracle, MySQL, and DB2 RDBMS
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDB