Our products achieve their true value when our clients leverage them to deliver value to their customers. Our delivery team is the final line of contact that takes our truly innovative products to the client. Our delivery team, through their strong project management skills, excellent understanding of our products and great knowledge of each of the customers, delivers customized solutions to our clients built on our products.
As an implementation engineer, you are the core of our projects. Along with other implementation engineers, you convert our products into solutions by creating re-usable configurations and other project artefacts. You also ensure that the code you write and artifacts you deliver is tested in all aspects, is right the first time every time and never breaks even in the “toughest” of conditions.
Key Skills Responsibilities
- Write clean code and develop defect free re-usable configuration items (profiles, business rules, business data configurations and process flow etc.)
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Visualize, design, and develop all possible positive and negative unit test scenarios & test cases that meet the component requirements/design specifications and assures first time right delivery of our product
- Self-validate and endorse all deliverables through unit testing to ensure 100% conformance to the specification & SunTec’s quality standards
- Take ownership in testing the code written by you and your team and correct the defects, if any with the minimum turnaround time
- Continuously look for ways to reduce development cycle time, effort, and cost
- Contribute by providing contents to our learning and knowledge management initiatives
- Contribute to providing inputs that innovate and improve our engineering process
Key Skills Required
- Experience in implementing Enterprise Software Products/Projects
- Should have worked in product configuration/customization, migration & testing
- Banking domain experience is preferable
- Good client handling experience
- Thorough knowledge in software development lifecycle
- SQL, Unix/Linux & Shell scripting is mandatory
- Strong knowledge on core Java and OOPs concepts
- Good understanding of release management and deployment processes
- Basic understanding of different type of system integration models
- Strong documentation, communication and presentation skills
Note: We are currently hiring candidates for our Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Chennai (Tamil Nadu) offices. Also, due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, candidates will be asked to work remotely until further notice from the SunTec HR team.
Please share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org