To ensure that our customers obtain the maximum value from our innovative products, we have our client support team that provides assistance 24×7, 365 days a year. Our client support team helps us to proactively ensure customer delight and maintain a strong relationship with our clients by helping them to continuously leverage the optimum value from our products and troubleshooting any issues. They make sure that we are just a phone call or an email away from our clients.
As a support engineer, you are the core of our support team. You ensure customer delight and make sure that we always provide the best-in-class client support. You are always ready to help our client leverage our products or solutions or work with them to identify issues and ensure the resolution of the same within the shortest time possible. You are willing to get your hands dirty when a need comes or there is a change request from our client and ensure we deliver the same. You will be proactive in bringing any risks across our support projects under control.
- Work with the project team to ensure smooth takeover of projects and customer support through well-defined processes and checklists
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Work with our clients in a proactive way to help them leverage the optimum value from our products and solutions
- Write clean code and develop defect free re-usable configuration items (profiles, business rules, business data configurations and process flows etc.) when handling change requests and other similar support work
Key Skills Required
- Experience in PLSQL/Oracle
- Experience in Shell Scripting, UNIX
- Experience in L3 Application Support
- Good understanding of Banking domain
- Hands on in Product Configuration, Customization, Deployment
Note: We are currently hiring candidates for our Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Chennai (Tamil Nadu) offices. Also, due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, candidates will be asked to work remotely until further notice from the SunTec HR team.
Please share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org