SunTec Business Solutions Inc. seeks a Project Manager in Canonsburg, PA and unanticipated locations throughout the United States.
- Participating in management consulting engagements to define and refine strategy focusing on processes, procedures and information technology
- Managing operational aspects of the organization, including knowledge management, coordination of resources and project planning and delivery
- Working with product owner and project team to create backlog
- Prioritizing and assigning complexity points to user stories based on business value and ROI
- Estimating/analyzing future impact and planning for enhancements/change requests
- Monitoring the progress of release, and its related deliverables, and working with BA/Dev/AQ/QP team to gain approvals for software releases
- Keeping leadership apprised of sprint and release progress, and identifying risks and issues
- Organizing, facilitating and leading showcase, retrospective, sprint and release planning sessions
- Coaching and mentoring teams in effective adaption and use of agile principles and practices
- Managing storyboards, user stories, defining ready/done
- Hosting scrum meetings, daily stand-ups and removing impediments/noise, engaging in retrospectives, and agile estimation techniques
- Reporting team progress through burn-up/burn-down charts, dashboards, velocity reporting, and sprint and release progress using JIRA
- Capturing different KPIS and quality initiatives; and (xiv) tracking utilization, performance, appraisals, and financials
Must have a Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering Technology or a directly related field.
Must have five (5) years of post-baccalaureate, progressively responsible experience in an information technology role, including at least two (2) years of experience managing information technology projects.
Experience must include managing projects through initiation, monitoring, execution and closure using Project/Program Management methodologies (including Waterfall or Agile).
Must know (from any completed university-level courses, seminars, workshops, or real-world hands-on experience): Scrum; Agile methodology; XML; MS Office Suite and MS Project; and MS Visio.
Please share your resume to email@example.com