We’re SunTec, the world’s No.1 Pricing And Billing company that offers hyper-personalized products, offers, pricing, loyalty programs, and billing for over 400 million end-customers. We’re seeking a SaaS Implementation and Operational Governance Architect as we gear up to shape the future of our banking clients.
In this role, you will oversee the partner engagement and management process including selection, on-boarding and off-boarding of sub service partner organizations.
As we expand our team, you will be a key player in our SaaS journey and will be required to coordinate with your team and build a roadmap -defining and maintaining our SaaS processes, policies, procedures, and also supporting presales and SaaS testing.
It’s a plus, if you’ve had production or implementation experience of banking applications in the pricing and transaction processing arena and are an AWS Certified Solution Architect with a minimum of 10 years.
If you have a dynamic mindset, with the ability to build meaningful relationships with partners and bridge the gap by coordinating with multiple internal and external stakeholders, then you certainly are the one we’re looking for!
Here are the key responsibilities and skillsets:
- Functional – SaaS Implementation experience using AWS Platform, AWS and 3rdparty tools.
- Experience in implementation or production support of banking application used in the pricing or transaction processing domain. Ability to guide or support Presales, SaaS Testing.
- Knowledge on the best practices AWS Foundational Technical Review (FTR) and Well Architected Review (WAR).
- Operational excellence, governance, and optimization experience with focus in operations & managed services. Possess experience in defining and maintaining SaaS processes, policies, procedures.
- Selection, on-boarding and off-boarding of sub service organizations who partner with SunTec to provide SaaS managed services.
- Experience in Partner Engagement and relationship management. SLA/OLA, Availability management, BCP, DR with clients, internal teams, and partners. Manage VA/PT remediations.
- Creation of dashboards, reports, and balanced score cards for weekly management review.
- Requirement definition and functional specification to develop/change existing dashboards, reports. Release mgmt., provide advice on capacity scaling across clients.
- Good exposure to CD-CD workflows, DevOps, and Cloud Ops, IT Sec Ops in SaaS environment, network connectivity between SunTec SaaS env and clients/partners.
- Good knowledge about the tools used in security stance, compliance such as ISO 27001, ISO -27017/18, GDPR, SOC2, PCI-DSS. Lead compliance and audit activities, as applicable.